May 10th
I decided to try the 50 minute Accelerated Workout. It had a lot of the same moves as the 30 minute DVD but included more of the cardio moves they do and more poses. They kept having you transition from pose to pose through the downward dog. I swore by the end of the 50 minutes I never wanted to hear downward dog again! (They are great for your upper back/shoulders though!)
May 11th
I went with the 30 minute core workout. I've started coming up with creative nicknames for some of the poses. I think this video has to be one of my favorites so far.
I had measured myself at the beginning of the month for the sake of tracking my progress. Today I decided to "tape" myself again and has seen some good things happen so far! I'm really pumped for the rest of the month.
Today! May 12th
For the sake of trying new things and needing an over enthusiastic person in my life today - I'm trying Richard Simmons' 80's Blast Off! Sometimes a girl just needs to dance!!
You go Girl!!! I really need to do something to tone up, maybe you can help me decide the best way to do that.
ReplyDelete